LGBT Smoking Infographic
In honor of the 50th anniversary Surgeon General report release on Friday, January 17th, The Network rolled out some HUGE new LGBT smoking numbers, and an infographic to illustrate them (and make em look cooler)!
The infograph was picked up by way more media than we could have hoped for, and we are so excited that this information is getting out there! The BuzzFeed article alone has gotten a whopping 76,000 views. So that’s probably more media exposure on LGBT tobacco than we’ve gotten in our whole history to now.
Read more about how we pulled theses numbers together and where this inforgraph was shown (hint- almost everywhere!) by checking out our blog post.
- HIV Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
- LGBT Best and Promising Practices for Cancer
- Needs Assessment by State
- State Tobacco Smoking Report Cards
- State Tobacco Control Best Practices
- LGBT Smoking Infographic
- MPOWERED LGBT Tobacco Prevention Best Practices